Designed and Created By Pegasus Online Marketing
Are you lost in the maze of tax requirements? As a client, you’ll have a personal connection to a highly trained CPA and her team, who are dedicated to supporting your goals. While a number of firms will just crunch numbers for you, the Daniela Wells team believes in creating a proactive tax strategy that helps you plan for the future.
Tax Return Preparation
• Various tax schedules, including itemized deductions, interest and dividends, business income, capital gains, rental and royalty, alternative minimum tax, etc.
• Analysis of available tax write-offs, like education expenses, dependents, business use of home and car, charitable donations, etc.
• Representation before IRS and State Department of Revenue, if and when needed
• Tax return filing and auditing
Bookkeeping and Accounting Consultations: Are you working with a bookkeeper or doing your own accounting? Do you have unusual transactions and don’t know how to handle them? Daniela will help you find the answers you need and provide new, useful insight.
Retirement Planning: Are you between 25 and 95? At any age, plan or review your retirement strategy. Make Daniela part of your financial advising team to extend your money’s longevity. She can answer tax questions about when, how much, what type of retirement account, what tax hierarchy, and more.
Find tax advice that helps your business prosper!
• Small businesses and startups
• Sole proprietors, partnerships, and LLCs
• S corps, C corps, and more
Tax Services: Need personalized tax services for your business? Daniela has a passion to help business owners succeed, and proactive tax planning provides the essential foundation for that growth.
• Applicable tax credits and deductions
• Proactive tax planning and business consultation
• Recommendations for buying or selling a business, including valuation and brokerage assistance
Valuations: You need the whole picture, including tangible and intangible assets, common stock, and partnership interest. Complete information affects your bottom line and your real-world circumstances. Valuations can help you when …
• Buying or selling a business
• Giving or receiving gifts
• Evaluating an estate, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), stock options, and warranties
• Converting to a S Corp
• Preparing for bankruptcy
• Purchasing or selling assets
CFO Outsourcing: Your business needs access to a savvy chief financial officer (Daniela!), who can help with budgeting, forecasting, and business analysis. Gather the facts and see the big picture, so you can positively affect your business growth for years to come. Daniela can help you …
• Manage business operations and project planning
• Understand measurement and trend analysis
• Answer what-if questions
• Make a complete, proactive plan with CFO input
Business Brokerage: Accurate information powers confidence and smart decisions when buying or selling a business. Find accountability and practical help! Daniela will assist in assessing the seller/buyer as well as the funding while honoring strict confidentiality. She can also list your sell, strategize through search engines, and walk you through all necessary steps.
Help for Start-Ups and New Businesses: Are you planning on entering a new business or buying rental property? Or, have you already started your business? Daniela can help with cash flow analysis, projections, registrations, and licenses. Bottom line: she’ll make your life easier and help make your business more successful.
Trusts & Estates
Life presents endless possibilities. Having a personal connection to a highly trained CPA will help you create a proactive, well-rounded plan for your future. Daniela brings specialized skills to your circumstances, helping you anticipate unknown situations and create a plan to protect your assets.
Tax planning and strategies: essential to your future!
Are you buying or selling real estate, adopting, experiencing family changes, paying for education, improving your house, or tackling energy-saving home updates?
• Protect and preserve your assets with a trust, trust tax planning, and estate tax planning.
• Update necessary documents to help ensure your hard-earned estate is passed onto your children and grandchildren.
• Navigate tax planning and preparation after a loved one’s passing.
• File and close taxes related to trusts and estates.
• Prepare estate accounting records.
Daniela can help you outline strategies to provide you with the best tax benefit.